High sensitivity stopped-flow at specific wavelengths
For researchers conducting stopped-flow experiments at specific wavelengths the SX20 LED provides a high sensitivity solution based on monochromatic LED light sources. These alternatives to a xenon light source offer high intensity, high stability and a very long lifetime. With all the benefits of the SX20 sample handling unit, the SX20 LED Stopped-Flow will find wide application in labs seeking to maximize fluorescence sensitivity at selected wavelengths.
The SX20 LED can be upgraded to a full SX20 system in the future.
High intensity LED light source. Over 40
wavelengths available from 280nm to 760nm
- Very high fluorescence sensitivity
- Extremely high stability, rapid start-up and long lasting
- Small footprint
- Unique lower inner filtering / high sensitivity
- Low dead-time, low volume requirement
- ProData acquisition, display and analysis software (unlimited seats)
- Large range of upgrade options
- 5-window stopped-flow cell: maximizes fluorescence sensitivity, minimizes inner-filter effect and provides optimum pathlengths for absorbance and/or fluorescence measurements
- Improved signal-to-noise and a lower limit of detection: LEDs are approximately 10x more intense than for the same wavelength when compared to a xenon light source
- Reduced footprint: requires 1m of bench space
- Automatic dead-time measurement: simple stopped-flow drive shows that the system is performing optimally for very fast kinetics
- Cost-effective: without the requirement for a standard light source and monochromator, the system cost is significantly lower
- Automatic dead-time measurement: a simple stopped-flow drive is all that is needed to show that the instrument is performing optimally for very fast kinetics.