The outstanding sensitivity, opto-mechanical performance, robustness and intuitive software of the SX20 stopped-flow system has made it the preferred choice for researchers across the world. Speed together with a choice of mixing and detection options, offer maximum productivity in steady state and kinetic studies.
A comprehensive range of accessories, including sequential mixing, fluorescence polarization and photodiode array detection, further expand the capabilities of this well-recognized product range
- Optimized for absorbance and fluorescence without the need for reconfiguration
- Exceptionally high fluorescence sensitivity with low inner-filtering
- Robust design, straightforward operation
- Full scanning capability
- Wide temperature range
- Wide choice of light sources: Ultra-stable xenon for a wide range and LED light sources for routine wavelengths.
- Pneumatically driven with unique integrated mixer cell design, for minimal dead time.
- Dedicated absorbance and fluorescence PMT detectors optimised for each technique.
- Dual detection channels that can be read simultaneously, for techniques such as FRET.
- Automatic measurement of the dead-time and drive volume– no need for calibration.
- Unique cell design optimised for sensitivity whilst reducing inner filtering.
- Supported by an extensive range of accessories for diverse applications.