Monitor molecular mobility
Without the need for additional optical components, this Chirascan accessory allows monitoring processes that cause a change in rotational mobility of molecules. Available exclusively for the Chirascan V100.
An accessory to expand the capabilities of your Chirascan V100
- Monitor processes causing change in rotational mobility of molecules such as multimerisation, ligand binding, un-/refolding, and viscosity-dependent processes
- No additional optical components such as polarising filters required
- Range of cut-off filters available
- Easy installation
Features and Specifications
Compatible with Chirascan V100 only
- 300 nm to 650 nm
- Makes use of right-angle instrument geometry
- Low complexity optical setup without moving parts, polarising filters etc.
- Dedicated photomultiplier tube (PMT) detector
- 550 nm cut-off filter
- Filter holder with clip
- Fluorescence port blanking plate